Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some news :)

Sorry, I'm still working on getting another crop of featured Etsy sellers, so that post will be delayed until later this week, I think. I just wanted to share two pieces of news with you.

First, I finally got my custom engagement ring, and I wanted to share a couple of photos of it. It was a long process, mostly because we weren't sure what we wanted at first, but I think the result is great, and perfectly suited to me. If anyone wants the same ring, too bad! No, just kidding, it is custom, but I'd be happy to share some of the details to make a similar ring.





Second news: Just a reminder that I'm going to be in a craft/art sale in Berkeley this Saturday. It's at Knit One One studios at 3360 Adeline St in Berkeley. Here's the flyer for the sale; unfortunately, they asked me to participate at the last minute and my name isn't on the flyer. But I will be there :)


Knit One One website

Knit One One blog

Even if you don't live in the area and can't make it, you can still benefit! In celebration of my first show, I'm going to do a special promotion on my Etsy shop this weekend, buy one get one free for all of my prints. Check my shop announcement for details on Friday.

3 comments: