Friday, September 18, 2009

New Images up on Etsy

I posted a couple of new images on Etsy in the last few days, check them out! They're very colorful, which is great for me at this time of the year because Northern California gets very hot, dry, and brown in September and October. Hopefully El Nino will bring us some extra rain and turn everything green again!


This one, the sunny sky and yellow flowers, actually sold today, as part of Etsy's "Buy One, Get One Free" promotion. The promotion's still going on until Sunday, September 20th, check out my shop announcement for details.


And if you get a chance, please fill out my short shop/interest survey, there's a link in the post right below this one. The first 50 people who fill out the survey get a "25% off" redemption code for my shop.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment