Thursday, September 10, 2009

Long Hiatus, and New Survey

Sorry I've been gone so long (again). The fiance and I are trying desperately to buy a house in a (still) very expensive market, and it's draining us of all of our mental energy. That, and I have a 5th year PhD thesis committee meeting coming up, where several professors decide whether I'm still "on track" to graduate on time. So, some stress there!

I just wanted to ask you, my followers, if you could please fill out a short survey that I generated about interest in my Etsy shop. I'm trying to decide what products to offer for the upcoming holiday season, and I figured this would be a good way to identify good and bad ideas. If you fill out the survey, you are in no way obligated to purchase anything from me, and I will not distribute any information you may provide.

The first 50 people who fill out the survey and leave a contact e-mail address will receive a 25% discount code for your entire purchase in my shop. You can transfer the code to someone else if you'd like, but each code can only be used for one purchasing session.

Thanks a lot in advance, I hope you are all doing well!

Click Here to take survey

No comments:

Post a Comment