Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm an amateur photographer (also a graduate student - unrelated to photography), and I'm hoping to share my work with like-minded people. I love nature, and especially close-up, macro-type shots of interesting patterns and colors. My goal is to take images that reflect the most beautiful aspects of a plant, rock, or animal.

This is where I'll be posting my digital photography, most of which is available for sale through my Etsy shop. I'll be giving details about each image, as well as the history behind the images.

I'll also post new images, or images that I'm not sure about listing on Etsy, and I hope you will provide feedback and constructive criticism. I'm always learning and growing as a photographer, so any comments you could give to help me improve would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment